1.Contact details of those responsible for processing
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible: Mr. Felix Kosok, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 004915146429373
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.kiosk.studio069.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server sent to our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability, and
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
• in the event that for the disclosure there is a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter b GDPR is.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will be automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Secondly, we set cookies in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer (see Section 5). These cookies enable us to automatically e.g recognize that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR accomplished. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
• browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case not all functions of this website can be used in full. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link click. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com /analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking . Google Adwords places a cookie (see Section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a other cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The conversion coThe information collected is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art to request personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation ung, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 Para to revoke. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and • to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object in accordance with Article 21 GDPR object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of cancellation or objection, an e-mail with the cancellation to email@example.com is sufficient
9. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or to protect against unauthorized access by third parties. Our Security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.kiosk.studio069.com.